Monday, February 27, 2012

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE

     Graduation day is coming. Soon we will be leaving our high school life. Its time for a new chapter of our life. And it's college.
     At this time, graduating students should now know what to take for college. But for me, I'm still having problems with it. I still don't know what to take for college. Sometimes I want to be a chef, sometimes tour guide, other times an office manager, or a fashion designer, and some other times I also want to be a celebrity. What's wrong with me! But as an old man said, "choose whats your heart really desire, choose what will make you happy, and choose which one would you want to do for the rest of your life."
     Fulfilling a dream is sometimes hard for a amphibious guy like me. You don't know which to take up first. But all i can do is to work hard and strive hard, cause nothing will happen if you just dream it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment